Pages

Monday, December 31, 2018

The typical year end post

Hey folks!

This year was a weird one. I didn't release much of anything as far as quantity is concerned. I spent a good six months working on the "return of the blue baron".  Which left me very tired.

I've slowly in the last few weeks regained a bit of inspiration. I wrote a barrow mound for Matt jackson, which was fun. I'm hoping to do at least one more.

I'm currently working on a layout project for d-oom products, which has been a lot of fun. Lay out work is right up my alley.

Now that I've finally figured out how to make a pod using lulu, I may try and revise (rewrite) all the three toadstools stuff. Time will tell on that.

Gaming wise, I intend to quit my 5e group, as the game is really not for me. Nothing against anyone in the group, I just don't like the mechanics.

I've been invited to a bunch of osr games online, and am hoping to get off my duff and play.

Dming wise, I got nothing at this point. I'd like to run blackmarsh with swords and wizardry white box at some point.

Writing wise, I just want to do more of it. Head down and write.

I've got a few half cooked ideas, that I'd like to finish and put up on the blog as downloads. My mutant future idea for one. The more I think about it, the more it's a "hey here's a thing", rather than a here's a paid for thing. If that makes sense?

There have been a few rumours flying about the demise of blogger.com if that happens I'll move somewhere else, no biggie.

Anyways, I know this is melancholy, but I hope to get a few things done this year.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment