Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2023

Year end

I can't quite believe the year is over.  It was very difficult year to be honest. I'm thankful.

I didn't have much of a chance to play games this year.  It started out with a bang playing with Steve and the rest of the Canadian crew.  

My schedule changed and my Dad moved in with us which basically stopped most gaming.

I spent most of the rest of the year helping my dad and dealing with all the things.  I basically put off working on anything, playing games and guitar.

I'm currently prepping to play 5e again with my cousins.  We are going to have a session 0 and get going soon.  I intend to just use the essential rules.  The phb is just too much for new players.

As I mentioned in the previous post I wrote a supplement for basic fantasy.  

I am hoping to spend more time working on the basic fantasy project.  

Happy new year everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment