Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

One Page Dungeon Entry 2021

I've been kicking myself the last few years for not having submitted to the one page dungeon contest.  I finally got off my duff and got it done!  I made the map using https://www.mipui.net/app/ (which is my new favourite resource!).  If you are going to submit you have till the end of July.  

Next up is trying to complete the Prince Of Nothing's NO Art punk contest.  I am hoping to use a bunch of the 1e tables and make it very typical of a 1e game.  I'll likely use OSRIC for the ruleset (and probably hock a bunch of fonts).  I guess homage territory? lol.  If you are going to submit you have till the end of August.  I'm going camping for a week, so I'm bringing my 1e dmg and a pencil & notebook.   

Here's the dungeon download. 


No comments:

Post a Comment