Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Seven months of isle of dread comes to a hiatus

 We've just finished up a dungeon on the Isle and have decided to switch DMs for a bit.  If we don't get back to the game, I'm quite happy with the results so far and my appetite has been sated. Onto a different game! This time I intend to do a bit more prep and likely run a hexcrawl with swords and wizardry whitebox fmag.

In the meantime we are going to play 5e in ravinca which should be interesting. I decided to play a basic forgetful wizard.

I'm unsure as to whether we will record our games. If we do I'll likely post em as podcasts on my anchor site.

While camping this past week I started consolidation of some ideas I've had. I created a few character classes and wrote up a bit more backstory for the world and them.  I'd like to get back to the gygax challenge and complete it, with a few extra additions. Shooting for about 64 pages.  I've decided to make time in the mornings to work on it. Even if it's 15 minutes.

Anyway that's enough of an update for now, back to relaxing. Smoking ribs today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment