Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Repost: In defense of old school armour class

James West posted this on facebook (well the image).  I kindly asked him to post a blog with it so I could cross post:
http://doomslakers.blogspot.com/2019/05/in-defense-of-old-school-armor-class.html

The reason for this was, because I think this is awesome! and a perfect way to explain it.  Especially for people who have only ever played with ascending. 

A little while ago I was playing with my 5e group, and one dude named Scott (whose been playing for a long time) said "I hit AC 14".  When he said that I realized that this guy had played old school games.  We hit it off right away lol!

Anyways, if you need some help explaining it to a newb, or someone whose only ever played the newer way, print this off. 

I'm going to print it and stick it in my hand out sheets to my players.

Thanks James.


No comments:

Post a Comment