Thursday, June 16, 2022

Missing google drive files & reorganization

Hey everyone, recently google drive changed the way permissions are done.  Because of this I am continually getting requests for previous files from posts on this blog.  Since this is a bit of a pain in the arse, I've decided to rework the files.  I've been meaning to clear out google drive for a bit anyways, there is a PILE of half started projects on there.  So I started downloading the whole thing and working on re-organizing it all.  What will likely happen is I'm going to prune in and create a one page repository with links when I have some time.  This should make it a lot easier to deal with. 

As it stands I think I was at 4 gigs of the 15, most of which was BS.  

In other news the baron series is back up on drivethrurpg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment