Pages

Friday, June 22, 2018

Prep for tuesday DCC game

At some point this weekend, I need to start prepping for our first DCC game on Tuesday night.  I'm beyond excited.

My wife grabbed me a bunch of washable markers, and a large plastic grid sheet from the dollar store.  I intend to draw out the map on the table as we go.  I need to find these things, they are somewhere in our house..... ugh.

I'll be using d20s for any of the monsters (specifically the ones in that one room!).  As it's easy for them to say "I hit the orange one!".  Also at one point I may use other random dice.  In the case of lots of monsters, then it's "K i'm attacking the blue d6, or red d8".

I have to find my 8" tall plastic Mike Wazowski.  There's a section of the dungeon with a large head that shoots crossbow bolts.  That should be a riot

Character sheets are printed and ready to go.

I also need to re-read thru the module to see if there are any other nifty set pieces I can use.

Should be fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment