Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

The HexCrawl

The more I think about it the more I want my game to be a hex crawl, there's so many great resources our that, and the idea of it being a sandbox I think is just the absolute best thing for me.  It will make me a better DM for sure, it will let the players feel like they have some control, etc.   The problem is where we left off.  We left off on a pre planned adventure.  and I'm not sure if I want to run them thru it, or just totally switch to hex crawl. or maybe I can work in the adventure I wrote, or make a smaller version of it, as part of the rest of the hexcrawl, I dunno.  The way we left was so very "the questioning kind of mystery type adventure".  I can't think of it.... ah cliffhanger.

So I 'm not really sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment