Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

A little update on #theenormityproject

I am getting very close to being done drawing all the maps.  The problem becomes, when you finish what you think is the last map, and then you draw a tunnel leading off the page.  AH! I gotta draw another one.  (Not really AH! more like, alright I got more to do woot).  Anyways its coming, I"m enjoying it.  At this point because I just got that fairly fresh copy of basic, I think I am going to use it as much as possible.  With one little extra, I am going to add in DEX for every monster for the Holmes & Blueholme players out there.  I think it will be a nice little addition.

Also thanks to everyone for the suggestions about word processing software.  I went ahead and downloaded scribus and I'm going to slowly figure it out.  At this point I think everything will just start in openoffice as regular document (no 2 columns).

I am also going to try and spend as much time as possible reading thru various modules for extra ideas, or threads.  

The list of silly easter eggs has gotten a bit bigger.  :)

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment