Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

118 pages of new monsters!

Mini Review - Evolved Grottoes & Griffins - Teratic Tome

WOW is all I can say.  First off I love the cover of this, its a total throw back to 1st Edition.  All of the illustrations are amazing, and B&W.

Within the pages, there are seriously a crap ton of monsters!  All of which appear to be fairly deadly.  You could easily plan a campaign around many of these baddies.  Fret naught there are some monsters within this tome that have higher AC's.  I good percentage are pretty tough.  First thoughts, I am digging the following:

Discerner, Onlooker, BASKRA, KARKINOS, Eriophora

The module is pay what you want with a suggested price of $6.66 (LOL!).  You can grab it here

Whenever this gets released in book form I'll be grabbing it.  In the meantime I better anty up and pay for this pdf.

No comments:

Post a Comment