Pages

Friday, February 24, 2017

A Letter From Nohj

A bit of disturbing news has crossed my desk.  It seems that a plot may in fact be a foot.  While I would like to detail all of the information within this letter, I would prefer to speak with you in person.  A fortnight from today, please meet me on the stairs leading to the dungeons of the Blue Baron.  I hazard to guess that you havent been living under a rock, and know full well that every year the Blue Baron throws a rather distinct masquerade ball.  Obviously you will be compensated for your efforts.  Consider yourselves cordially invited.

Nohj (Wizard of the court).


I'm hoping to have the adventure completed by the end of next week, which is going to be basically on time.  I was hoping for the end of February.  I am being a bit of a perfectionist about it, but I'm sure that's fine.  Keep your eyes on the blog, I'll post up the download as soon as it's done (and approved by the writers). 

Have a good weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment