Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Going to be busy this weekend!

Couple of quick things this morning and then I should really get my arse in gear.  First things first, I'm printing "Liberation Of The Demonslayer" this morning and bringing it home for some light (its not light at all! hahahha)  more like Sludge Filled, Demonslaying Reading for this weekend.

Secondly I have on my desk a copy of "Michael" which was written by a good friend Victor Epp, that's the other book I should attempt to get thru this weekend.  Check it out here.   http://talkingebooks.wordpress.com/

Thirdly (is thirdly a word? apparently) I just got an email from Karen's Whismy okaying me to use images from her website in my module I'm working on "Escape From Goblin's Greed Isle".  This is sooooo friggin exciting, as the art I'm using ties in perfectly with my idea for this little module.  I've been slowly working on it the last day or so, and I got smart and put it all on my USB stick so I can just open it up whenever the mood strikes me (which doesn't bode well for getting work done).

Hopefully when I finish lotDS I'll do a larger review on youtube.  I'll keep you posted.

In the mean time, happy rolling.



No comments:

Post a Comment