Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

I'd like to thank my wifey

I have been having a lot of conundrums about writing lately, its not so much that I'm stuck in the mire, but I continue to get ideas but don't follow thru with them.  Last night on my way home from work, my head was spinning with a bunch of great ideas, so much so I was even more confused as to what to do. Once I got home I sat my wife down and said "I need some serious advice here, what should I do?".  And thankfully she came thru with some of the best advice I have ever received.  So without further ado, "mission finish a friggin module" has finally begun.  Its all about testing the waters, which I have already done, but this time it will be in a big way.  "go big or go home as they say".  So its now nose to the grind stone.  And I know I've already had a bit of radio silence on this blog, I'm hoping that will change as time goes on.  My plan of course is to post a few teasers.  Starting with the following....


No comments:

Post a Comment