Monday, December 9, 2013

I need to get up off my ass!

I have started atleast 3 modules in the last 6 months.  One of which "Gloomwood" I'm quite excited about, its your forest crawl type module, very straight forward.  All I need to do on this one is to finish the main bandit tower structure and I'm done.  Should be easy, hopefully a Christmas break project or sooner, depending on what else is going on.

The other two are the following:

Goblins Greed Isle - A Island hex crawl based on Greek Mythos, the island is basically purgatory for Hades.  As I've noticed though, there's a few island type modules coming out and a Myrmidon one that just came out, so I may just leave this where it started.  SCRAPED.  http://3toadstools.blogspot.ca/2013/10/greek-gods-opening-to-escape-from.html
http://3toadstools.blogspot.ca/2013/10/a-little-nugget-of-sandbox.html

Dungeon/Cavern Crawl - I started writing a very large dungeon crawl, so much so it got way out of hand, I have about 15 pages of hand written notes and a bunch of maps.  Unsure. 

The question that always comes to my mind is what separates my modules from other peoples.  The weirdness that is +Venger Satanis  pushes me to think outside the box, and I thank him for that.  Maybe that's why I haven't finished anything yet.  For fear that it won't stand up.  Damn it Shane, get your shit together.  LOL!