Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

I know this is not an entirely new concept

I've decided to create my own DM's guide.  Atleast in my spare time (which has been rather non-existent lately).   This idea formed in my head after reading and commenting on this blog post http://drbargle.blogspot.ca/2015/06/more-on-reaction-roll.html

I intend to use the B/X reaction roll running 5e.  There are also a plethora of awesome tables out there that would be perfect to throw in as well.  Basic Fantasy has a ton of great tables, this blog is awesome http://roll1d12.blogspot.ca/

Along with some tables from my 2e guide, I also plan to create a few lists of NPC names using generators. 

Microlite has a super stripped down essential rules that has a great set of traps with DC's.   That'll go in there.

Yup this was a random post....

Just an idea I've been kicking around, something quick and easy to look up.  A few notes on 5e stuff as well. 


1 comment:

  1. I really like this idea, and have considered doing something like this myself....

    ReplyDelete