Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Day 6 - Blog Hop Challenge

First Character death, how did you handle it?  I honestly can't remember if it was my first death, but I remember one death in particular.  I was playing a first level wizard, and I wonderfully rolled a 1 for hit points.  UGH! I managed to squeeze may way thru the beginning of the adventure, which was a sorta mystery.  I had ONE spell, and my wits.  which if I remember correctly my wisdom was pretty low.  I managed to die when I picked up this crystal thingy and basically got blasted with a fire trap of some sort.  If I remember correctly the crystal was on a podium, very Indian Jones, as soon as I picked it up all hell broke loose.  Now that I'm thinking about it, it could have also been a set of stairs that collapsed under me, and I fell.  Whichever the case, it makes me think I should really re-watch raiders of the lost ark for some dungeon ideas! RIP Ranick Frogshaper V1.2

LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment