Hey everyone, recently google drive changed the way permissions are done. Because of this I am continually getting requests for previous files from posts on this blog. Since this is a bit of a pain in the arse, I've decided to rework the files. I've been meaning to clear out google drive for a bit anyways, there is a PILE of half started projects on there. So I started downloading the whole thing and working on re-organizing it all. What will likely happen is I'm going to prune in and create a one page repository with links when I have some time. This should make it a lot easier to deal with.
As it stands I think I was at 4 gigs of the 15, most of which was BS.
In other news the baron series is back up on drivethrurpg.