1. An orb of light that explodes doing 4d6 damage to any nearby evil creatures.
2. A teleportation spell
3. A very large very angry giant, completely under the control of the caster.
4. A mystical rabbit imbued with a charm spell, all evil will follow it down whatever rabbit hole it chooses.
5. A torrential rain storm that washes away anything that apposes the party.
6. A grand illusion (save at -8)
7. Sweet oblivion, the party has been transferred to whatever heaven they believe in to wait out their days in bliss. (Roll 3d6 in order).
8. Gravity decides to take a much needed break.
9. Time has rewound, start the encounter from the top. (tippy! yes tippy top!)
10. TIME OUT! Get the GM some snacks. Roll +4 to any checks moving forward.
11. Flash bang! everyone is wearing kilts, they gain an extra 2d8 hit points and add +2 to all attack rolls.
12. Everyone gains 200 gold pieces, you are richer, but still slightly in trouble.
With a wink the Cleric realizes that she/he has saved the party and all will hopefully be well (until these fools get us in another predicament!).