Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Started a new notenook

Along time ago, I was complaining to Matt that I never complete anything. He made me a nice 6x9 booklet with graph and hex paper and lines.  It's basically 30 pages, which I'm going to attempt to complete.  Got pretty last tonight. What is fun, is I can jump from place to place.  Go from one idea to another.  It's a bit cramped with 6x9 but I'm having fun.

I may add the gygax challenge into this.  I grabbed a copy of Whitebox FMAG for some inspiration and the 1e DMG. 

This will be in my work backpack for those moments when I have some inpsiration.

Here's some silly photos.  It's nice to make mistakes and just move on. 







5 comments:

  1. Awesome, keep us updated on how it works out. I could also go back and reformat as a full page, if you think that would be better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep you posted for sure. I will keep using the 6x9 version, it fits well in my backpack for work.

      Delete
    2. This is also totally a white box game

      Delete