Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Open invitation

So I've come to the realization that not only do I like creating maps and writing adventures, but I really enjoy formatting! its a awkward very weird thing that I enjoy it to tell you the truth.  A few weeks ago I needed a break from working on my own little adventure and took a look at a download that was sent to me by Venger Satanis (he's working on a bad assed module called Liberation of the Demonslayer) you can find the updates here - vengersatanis.blogspot.ca

Anyways, I decided to format his module just for giggles, and to tell you the truth I had a SUPER fun time doing it.  I sent it to him and he was like "woah! thank you very much".  Regardless of what he ends up doing with his module (format wise), it was a lot of fun practice for me, and reconfirmed how much I enjoy doing formatting.

So if anyone is looking for some formatting and spell check , etc please send me a message on Google+  and pass the file over.  (I would prefer just regular .doc rather than docx, for some reason docx does not play nice for me).  PS I'll do this for FREE! I just really enjoy it.


1 comment:

  1. That's good news for those DIY indie folks who have an idea but no formatting skills.

    Thanks for your help with the adventure, Shane! I'll let you know when the next one's ready to go.

    VS

    ReplyDelete