Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

When is enough enough? I honestly have no idea

I started re-working on my mega dungeon today.  I have about 10 pages of notes, and rooms listen (I think 30+ rooms so far) and about 8 maps I believe.  The thing is, there's going to be about 3 or maybe 4 adventure seeds within the whole thing.  Its going to be BIG , epic even?  I just hope it doesn't go over board.  I'm thinking by the time its done there's a good chance there will be 12 maps or more.  I'm pretty sure I will put this one up as a paid download when I"m done, but not a helluva a lot.  I'm not in this or creating this to make money, but a few bucks wouldn't kill me for the amount of work I"m putting in.  What I need to do now is to add a few more puzzles to the hack n slash.  As I was going thru my notes, I was using LL for the  monster stats, and I started looking at S&W for the possibility of adding both ascending and descending AC.  Interesting note though, the descending AC's are slightly different in some cases between LL & S&W.  I am at the point where I think I am going to just leave out ascending AC, and only use descending.  I hope this doesn't kill off some of the people who maybe interested in picking up the module.  Any thoughts on this would be appreciated?  I know I've had a few discussions with guys, and they seem to like to put both in there.

(EDIT) - This was my 200th! blog post.  WHOLY CRAP! Yah me LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment