Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I've spent so much time I have forgotten

I've spent so much time working on my own retro clone hack and project enormity that I've really forgotten about my home game.  We should really play again.  The first adventure I introduced my players to Autumnwood, a small border town.  They went on an adventure to take out some bandits that had been raiding local caravans and traders, and returned all of the merchandise to the town.  I've drawn up a few maps, but nothing concrete for the actual world, so my mission is to draw up a decent hex map and populate it with a few options of what to do, so that next time we get together there will be a few options.  We have been playing using basic fantasy, that everyone seems to grasp quite easy, so we will be sticking with that.  I'm going to be on the look out for a few maps and possible side adventures using d20 to add to this world.  I have to re-look thru the adventure anthology that was released by BF to see what was there, I had printed it off awhile ago.

That's the update for now.

As far as the other stuff is concerned.  My head is swirling with ideas for project enormity, I think it maybe getting out of hand, ah well.  The one thing is I think I'd like to concentrate on re-drawing all the maps a little better.  Practice makes perfect, much like doing anything else, the more you do it the better you get at it.  and the maps are just not right, right now.  That being said part of the problem is that the maps go NSEW, rather than just down down down, like most dungeons.


No comments:

Post a Comment