Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

New map doodle

This may become part of project enormity I guess I will see.  I almost don't want to hand crosshatch this.  The more I practice crosshatching the more I don't like how I do it.  I could use that gimp plugin possibly? I dunno yet.  Another thing I want to try with maps, is to use graph paper and make a very straight map with a ruler.  Instead of cross hatching I think what I might do is shade the entire right side of the map kinda thing.  (I"ll have to do a test of this and post it so you get what I'm talking about).  Anyways, here's a doodle.


2 comments:

  1. If you go that route I would recommand a t-square as well as a ruler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good plan I think I may actually have one somewhere. I'll do a test map of what I'm talking about as far as the side shading thing is concerned. Basically if the sun was on the left side of the paper, then all of the right sides of tunnels and rooms would have an extra dark like and grey shading

    ReplyDelete