Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Settings

I've been thinking this morning about "Independent RPG World's and Settings" VS The Big Companies Settings.  The last 2 modules I created were built very open ended on purpose, so that any GM could pick them up and run them within their own world, or a pre-made world.  I plan to continue this in the future, as I've received a decent reception on the idea.  It does however bring to mind, what do you prefer?

1 Pre made independent settings
2 Your own world, where you completely call the shots
3  A wotc/pathfinder setting (Forgotten Realms, Eberron, Greyhawk etc).

I'm just curious on this, would you buy someone else's world on drivethrurpg? Or are you much more inclined to got at it yourself?  Or "Just gimme that wotc box!".

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment