Pages

Friday, January 29, 2021

The PC graveyard Part 1

I had a wonderful time last night playing with the "thursday night gentlemans club".  Which actually needs a rename, since we have girls playing with us now.   Two hours is the perfect amount of time for D&D.  

We were talking about characters last night, creating them, dead ones etc.  I know that Vance has a binder full of characters he's created (I think he's like me, he likes to learn systems by creating characters).  I think we all like creating characters.  One thing I realized is that my google drive is filled with started characters, dead characters, some characters from one shots that are still "alive".  I really like the idea of creating a book full of characters.  A brief backstory, start them at level 1, etc.  Try and create multiple characters of the same class, that are different.  

The other thing I'd like to do is post up some characters from google drive as I delete them.  So here's Mythanar Valren, who died during Steves game.  He fell into a black sphere at the bottom of a well. 

(A B/X Character) 

Mythanar Valren
5th Level Elf 
HP:  29
AC: 5 (14)
THACO:  17 (+2)
XP:  32,000
STR:  8 (-1)
INT:  11
WIS:  13 (+1)
DEX:  9
CON:  13 (+1)
CHA:  9 
Saves: D10, W11, P11,B13,S12
GOLD: 378
Enc: 72
Equipment:  Magical Spear +2 (1d6), backpack, Chainmail armour,
crowbar, mirror, rations (lamas bread, 7 days), sling 19 stones (1d4)
Spells: (2,2,1)
1st Level:  Charm Person, Shield, Sleep
2nd Level:  Invisibility, Web
3rd Level: Fireball

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's a guy I played in one of Matt's Games, I believe Black Hack.
Harslag The Unkempt (Warrior) STR 12 DEX 6 CON 8 WIS 8 INT 9 CHA 11 HIT POINTS: 9 HD: 1D8 DAMAGE: 1D6 EQUIPMENT: THICK HIDE (AV2) TIN HELM (AV1) TWO HANDED BATTLE AXE 20 GPS WAR PAINT, BOOK OF GRUDGES, SHIELD WITH DECAYED TOOTH PAINTED ON IT. (AV1) BACKGROUND: SOLD TO A WARLORD AS A CHILD WAR TROPHY: HERALDIC BANNER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And here's the current 5e Cleric I'm playing, who went out in the first round of the first combat and I spent 2 hours doing nothing but watching people play.... no I'm no bitter or anything.

Harbek Frostbeard (3rd Level Dwarven Cleric) STR 15 (+2) DEX 14 (+2) CON 9 (-1) INT 15 (+2) WIS (+2) CHA 8 (-1) SAVES WIS 4 CHA 1 AC 12 HIT POINTS 18 HD 3d8 SKILLS HISTORY (INT+2) INSIGHT (WIS +2) MEDICINE (WIS +2) RELIGION (INT +2) SPELL SAVE 12 SPELL ATK +4 PERSONALITY TRAIT: OPTIMISTIC IDEAL: I ALWAYS HELP THOSE IN NEED BONDS: I SEEK TO PRESERVE AN ANCIENT TEXT FLAWS: I BLINDLY TRUST PEOPLE WHO PROFESS THEIR FAITH TO MY GOD. Spells Cantrips Guidance Sacred Flame Thaumaturgy 1st Level Bless Cure Wounds Guiding Bolt Healing Word 2nd Level Prayer Of Healing Hold Person

No comments:

Post a Comment