Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

I tend to wonder what hasn't been done?

There is so much wonderful stuff created in this community!  New classes, adventures, rule sets, campaign settings, the list goes on.  Sometimes people take an idea, and they change it and make it something new and fresh.  It has me thinking, what hasn't been done? What hasn't been looked at yet?  Unfortunately not a lot comes to mind at this point.  That's partially because I think I maybe slowing dying from this cold, that the synapses are not firing quite correctly.  I suppose this blog is a call to action, not only to myself but to the community at large, to really think about it... What hasn't been done yet?

Go and do it, and make it awesome!


2 comments:

  1. As an opportunistic-minded creator of indie RPG-stuff, I ponder this question quite a bit. The only answer I have come up with: Nothing. Nothing hasn't been done yet. However, the real question each of us needs to ask is "What haven't I done yet?" Basically, it all boils down to each of us taking what is and making it new from our perspective, as you said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is exactly it Tom, "What Haven't I Done Yet?". That is what I am working on now. The unfortunate thing is that my mind tends to wander and I get a ton of ideas, its finding the time to bring them to fruition that is the problem. hahha.

      Delete