Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

its funny how your mind wanders

I was listening to Roll For Initiative podcast this afternoon, and I starting thinking about Gloomwood module that I semi released (unfinished), I had an idea about taking a few of the little adventures I've started and putting them all together.  I may just sit and try and work this all out.  One was a rehash of The Hunt For Valathune, which will make a perfect ending to the bandits in Gloomwood.  Also there was the town of Debinshire that I originally posted at the start of this blog, with the Mayor (retired thief).  Its all coming together!

+Joshua De Santo just adding you so that you catch this.  Hopefully I'll have it cooked soon lol

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, never pinged me. Sounds good, makes the adventure more meaty. I need more coffee ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All good, yah I think that is exactly what I'm going to do. I'll send you the finished version as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete