Pages

Friday, July 10, 2015

Planar Gate Map

So the other day I sat down with the new 5e DMG and started working thru creating a map with the random tables on page 290.  While the tables are handy for someone who doesn't really draw maps, I found it a bit restricting.  I got about a quarter of the page done, and then just started going with it.  Afterwards, I scanned it (with new scanner!)  dumped it into gimp and started playing around adding things, redrawing lines.  I found a nice parchment texture and I used Inked Adventures scroll image to add that effect to it.

Whilst reading thru the DMG random dungeon section, I came across the planar gate tables, for creating a dungeon.  I think there is a good chance that I'll be creating a little adventure based on the table shortly.  (probably this morning).   It will be Labyrinth Lord Compatible.

So without further ado.


No comments:

Post a Comment