Friday, January 29, 2016
Mini Setting - The Continent Of Crimhuk - The Lost Badlands
1. Neanderthal's have raided and burnt a small village close to the Crek Lake. The fires of the village can be seen for miles.
2. A traveler has said that he has found an entrance to a lost mine.
3. Traders are willing to pay gargantuan sums of gold for polar bear furs.
4. Within a extremely desolate section of the lost badlands is a place of tranquility and peace from the outside world.
5. Strange glowing greenish lights can be seen in the night sky almost every evening. Folk say that it signals the coming of the Frost Devils. It has happened before, and it brought destruction.
6. A large black circle burnt into the ground has been found within the badlands. The storyteller goes on to say that she saw a bird land on the circle and disappear!
7. Large herds of Elk have been seen fleeing south of the badlands for warmer climes. This is very far from normal.
8. A vile warlord has been taking villagers hostage as slaves. People fear for their safety at night.
9. A small settlement is in need of a guard to secure the borderlands around the village.
10. Strange floating objects have been seen in the night sky. Bard's say that these have been seen before, but not for a long time. Some believe this is the coming of the gods of old. Monuments have been created in their honour and dot the landscape of the badlands.
Here is a link to the map - http://3toadstools.blogspot.ca/2016/01/mini-setting-conitnent-of-crimhuk.html