Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Mini Review - LotDS

WOW! that's about all I can say at this point.  This is one bad assed module.  There's demons, there's some nudity, there's violence, and most importantly there is a lot of OLD SCHOOL! Its laid out great, there's maps by +Dyson Logos , the artwork is B&W Old School,

I gotta hand it to +Venger Satanis this is going to be epic! I cannot wait! Like I can't wait to run this thing.

Get it!
http://vengersatanis.blogspot.ca/2013/10/lotds-on-drivethru-amazon.html

The cover screams Lovecraft badassed at its finest.

Oh PS Caution Mature Content!

Thanks also to +Venger Satanis for putting me in the "thank you's section" that's mucho appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Glad it's resonating with you, Shane. Read it over (better yet, run it!) and post a thorough review for me on your site or someplace like rpg.net or yogsothoth.com!

    ReplyDelete