Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Swords & Stitchery Review Of "The Tomb Of Gardag The Strange"

There are times when a party of adventurers needs a simple and excellently done crawl, this is one of those crawls for OD&D, Labyrinth Lord and the rest of the swords and sorcery clones. Yes Astonishing Swordsmen and Sorcerers of Hyperborea I'm looking straight at you. This is the straight up sixteen pages of awesomeness that can be used to run a pay what you want adventure in every sense of the old school.
READ THE FULL REVIEW HERE
http://swordsandstitchery.blogspot.ca/2015/05/review-and-commentary-on-pay-what-youd.html


*Just FYI there are 2 other review that I haven't mentioned specifically in a blog post by themselves, the next few days I will be posting links directly to the respective blogs, as above.

I once again appreciate all of the reviews I have been receiving!  Its very nice to read what people think, good or bad.  It only makes me learn how to better design things!  As time permits I am currently revising "Gardag" with a few extras and fixes, this should hopefully be done by weeks end.

Cheers!
Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment