Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Comic book module art.

I caught this little gem on the d20 sale that is currently going on over at RPGnow.

Sentinels of Echo City

It's the d20 September Sale, so from now through September 30th, this title has been marked down by 15%! For more critical hits, visit our d20 System Sale page.

Sentinels of Echo City is my love letter to 1984. It is the game that answers the question, “what if the designers of FASERIP used the B/X system instead?”. It is the game that I wish I could get into a time machine and take to myself when I was 13 years old. It’s an old-school superhero game jam packed with love for the genre. It’s fast. It’s loose. And it does it all.




I love the look of using a typical comic book layout for the cover of a module.  So I decided to give it a go with one of my covers.  

























No comments:

Post a Comment