Monday, December 9, 2019
The God Of The Kobolds (d30 bag of holding contents)
This is a bag of holding, left here by another monster who used to inhabit the caves. The kobolds believe this statue and bag to be their god! When they need to decide something, they will reach their hand into the bag and see what the God decrees.
D30 Things in the bag
Table written by Matt Jackson & Myself
Note: any item pulled out of the bag will also come with a handful of foul, rotten teeth, dust and cobwebs.
1. A set of Iron keys
2. Mummified Ogre Head
3. Half eaten rotted head of cabbage
4. A set of copper pieces with teeth marks.
5. A miniature woven chicken that is slightly threadbare.
6. Black journal written in an indecipherable language.
7. The tip of a lance, with gold filigree.
8. An ancient large egg that is purplish in colour.
9. A rather hefty rock.
10. A bronze hammer and tongs.
11. A blank map, with an x in the middle.
12. A tattered banner of an ancient kingdom
13. A gaudy necklace made of silver and semi precious stones.
14. An orc nose with a nose ring.
15. A leather document tube with an unopenable lock on it.
16. A set of warm mitts made from sheep's wool.
17. A fishing pole with a fish skeleton on the end of the hook. Inside the skeleton is a ruby.
18. The symbol of an evil demi God carved into a blackened stump. (save vs spell or take 1d12 damage if you are good aligned).
19. A eyeball in a jar
20. A deck of tattered cards.
21. A dice with only sixes (1d4 extra damage on any successful hit for the next week, plus regular damage).
22. A ships wheel
23. A silver ingot
24. A set of strings for a lute
25. Rusted shears
26. An ornate bowl filled with incense
27. A noose
28. A hand nailed to a piece of wood
29. A clump of hair attached to a scalp
30. A scroll of riddles.