Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Interesting thread at grognardia

 Interesting thread http://grognardia.blogspot.com/2022/10/affection-for-second-edition.html?m=1

I posted the following comments

I think 2e does get the blunt end of the stick sometimes. I'm 43 and I grew up with 2e. A lot of guys I play with nowadays played 2e but started with earlier editions. In some cases I think guys my age just never went back. They either started playing 5w after a long break from 2e. Or they are playing with people that want to play older editions. I'm guessing we will get a 2e Rennasance soon. I know there's people out there playing it now. But it's definitely not as popular as the other games.

Maybe my next online campaign will be a 2e game.  I've got a pile of modules I'd like to run.

When I ran a one shot I decided to not use any optional rules and was surprised at how very bx it was.

If you have a hankering to play the game you can grab 

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/m/product/156530



No comments:

Post a Comment