Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Anti Promo and other things

A few things on my mind today.  Whenever I release a new 3 toadstools thing, I am not going to do the typical social media promo.  (ie spam people all day).

What I am going to do is the following:
1.  Send out a few copies and let the word of mouth spread.
2.  Send out a few emails via OBS.
3.  Blog about it (but not repost, share the link).

The reasoning isn't much of anything other than I just don't want to be "that guy".  I'll let it take on a life of its own, if that happens great.  If not fine.

The other thing I was thinking about today, was from what I gather (reading some discussions online) that people on the outside of the OSR believe that is full of "toxic shit".  To put it lightly.

I think what I'm going to do, is write a post basically explaining the best parts of the OSR, as well a introduction and why it's cool.  Basically like "hey, so this osr thing, what is it about?".  Especially for someone whose only gaming experience might be fifth ed.


No comments:

Post a Comment