Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

300th Post!!!! WTH?

WOW! I can't quite believe that I've posted 300 times, I guess it makes a bit of sense though, as I spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about RPG's.  That and the fact that I have a reasonable amount of spare time at work and home.

The quick little one page dungeon I did yesterday is now up on drivethrurpg.com , it is "Pay What You Want" so feel free to grab a copy when you get a chance.


The Lizardmen of Illzathatch (SW003)




The green dragon Illzathatch has been dispatched by local heroes “The 
Shields of Atreu”, thus ending his reign of terror across the 
countryside.  Only one problem remains, the adventuring party left to 
raid the lair of the dragon, they have not been seen since. 
A OSR Module for 4 - 6 Characters Levels 3




Just looking back at some of my most popular posts, 

Shane's retarded system for slightly balancing encounters in OSR games (Patent Pending)



No comments:

Post a Comment